|Children over 6 years, pupils, trainees, pensioner (with proof), students under 30 years, teachers in traineeship*||8,50 Euro|
|Children from 3 to 5 years||3,00 Euro|
|Children under 3 years||free|
|Families (up to 2 adults und 3 children under 18 years)||30,00 Euro|
|Disabled people with disabilities 50 %||6,50 Euro|
|Companions of disabled people with B- or H-ID||free|
|Holders of Ehrenamtscard or Jugendleiter-Card (Juleica)||free|
|Happy Hour (every day one hour before closing time)||3,50 Euro|
- * Holders of Frankfurt Pass get a discount of 4,00 Euro for every person, that can show their own pass.
- Holders of Frankfurt Card get a discount of 50 % for an individual or a family ticket. This discount is not applicable for group tickets.
- The MuseumsuferCard and MuseumsuferTicket are not valid in the EXPERIMINTA ScienceCenter.
- The Kultur- und Freizeitticket (Kufti) is not valid in the EXPERIMINTA ScienceCenter.
- All special prices and discounts can not be combined with other special rates, discounts or group rates.
|Groups with 10 or more persons||6,50 Euro per person|
|Classes of "Hauptschule" and "Förderschule" from the region FrankfurtRheinMain*||3,00 Euro per person|
|Kindergarten groups||3,00 Euro per person|
|Groups of refugees||3,00 Euro per person|
* Groups from the following districts and cities can be granted this entrance fee: Frankfurt am Main, Offenbach, Landkreis Offenbach, Main-Kinzig-Kreis, Wetteraukreis, Hochtaunuskreis, Main-Taunus-Kreis, Wiesbaden, Kreis Groß-Gerau, Darmstadt, Kreis Darmstadt-Dieburg.
- All special prices and discounts for individual visitors can not be combined with group rates.
- Free chaperones for children groups: 1 chaperone for every 10 children admitted free of charge.
- We grant the group rate to disabled groups regardless of the group size. Companions of disabled people with B- and H-ID are free.
|Children over 4 years, pupils, trainees, students under 30 years, teachers in traineeship||40,00 Euro|
|Families (up to 2 adults und 3 children under 18 years)||120,00 Euro|
- Annual tickets entitle the holder to visit the permanent exhibition and all special exhibitions.
- Annual tickets are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Annual tickets are not transferable and are valid only together with a valid ID.
- Annual tickets can not be combined with other discounts.
Cancellation of services
At the time of the visit there is no claim to completeness and/or operational readiness of all experimental stations offered. We reserve the right not to provide individual services temporarily, e.g. for repair or maintenance reasons. This does not justify any claims for reduction or refund of entrance fees. This also applies in particular to the cancellation of science shows and events for which no separate fee is charged.